MECPO Bill Calculator estimates your bill rates according to the Government rates. If you want to evaluate whether you have the correct bill sum or how much power you consumed the earlier month. You normally compute these assessments physically. Be that as it may, these computations are not exactly dependable and can become investment-consuming.
MECPO Bill Calculator 2022
The online MEPCO bill Calculator machine is quick, easy to understand, and invulnerable to human blunders. All you really want to do is to enter the number of administration leases, consumed units, meter leases, and different things. With these highlights, the MEPCO bill number cruncher right away gives the assessment of your power bill.
If you are a MEPCO consumer and want to get a delicate copy of the bill but are worried about How to Download MEPCO E Bill? You can check detail about it in my previous and easily get its copy.
MECPO Slabs & Units Rates
The MECPO unit rates depend upon on Tariff structure of Multan Electricity Power Company which changes by every year by the company Authority.
|1||Up to 50 units||26.00||24.95|
|b||For Sanctioned loads 5 kW & above|
|Time of Use||Peak – 20.27|
Off-Peak – 13.10
|Peak – 22.65|
Off-Peak – 16.33
Calculate MEPCO Bill 2022 On MECPO Bill Calculator
The sum you see on your power bill relies on the absolute number of units consumed during the month through an online bill calculator. Notwithstanding, many individuals are essentially worried about the number of units to work out the power bill cost.
Assuming you find that your power bill sum is lower or higher than the normal one, you simply have to reverify your bill by computing it. Your bill sum might be impacted in light of multiple factors, like high power-consuming machines, broken meters, or unfortunate wiring settings. Regardless, you can do this by utilizing the MEPCO bill mini-computer.
How to Use the MEPCO Bill Calculator?
The MEPCO charge number cruncher is basically the same as other power bill-adding machines that are utilized to decide the kW cost by recognizing the utilization of energy on your apparatuses and other electronic gadgets. By giving you particular and quick data about your impending bill, the MEPCO charge-adding machine would give you the best assessment for your power bill sum, which additionally incorporates a few normal expenses. If you want to estimate your bill rates you can follow these steps to use MECPO Bill Calculator.
- You need to know how to take the readings from your electric meter.
- Click on the button above, and you will be readdressed to the MEPCO bill assessor.
- To compute your power charge, you really want to fill the structure with required data, for example,
- Association type
- Stage type
- Number of units consumed
- Meter lease
- Administration lease
- Number of Televisions
- Whether you need to work out your bill regardless of GST and ED excluded
- Whenever you have filled the structure with every one of the necessary information, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The assessed bill will review on your screen in no time.
Advantages of MEPCO Bill Calculator
MECPO bill calculator gives you various advantages. From this calculator, you can save time and energy. Some advantages of the calculator are listed here.
- This power bill computing instrument can be utilized altogether liberated from cost.
- You never again need to burn through your time calculating these perspectives physically.
- It is the most ideal way to beware of the amount you consume power.
- With incessant assessment, you would have the option to save however much power as could reasonably be expected.
- It helps in controlling a few issues, for example, low voltage and burden shedding.
- You would get the assessment results in practically no time.
FAQS – Frequently Asked Questions
How do you calculate bill?
To calculate your units of MEPCO bill follow these steps.
- Multiply the wattage by the number of hours the appliance is used per day.
- Divide by 1000.
- Multiply by your kW/h rate.
Do I need to enter the reference number to calculate my bill?
No! there is no need to enter the reference number to calculate the bill. You just need to fill out the form with the information that is discussed above.
How do I check my MEPCO electric bill?
- Visit mepcobill.pk website.
- Enter 14 digit reference number.
- Now you will the latest bill amount with a due date.
- Click on ‘View Full Bill’ to see complete bill or download copy of the bill.